Thursday, January 11, 2007

I could not have said it better myself!

"We're engaged in a global struggle against the followers of a murderous ideology that despises freedom and crushes all dissent, and has territorial ambitions and pursues totalitarian aims. … And against such an enemy there is only one effective response: We will never back down, we will never give in and we will never accept anything less than complete victory. … We will defeat the terrorists and their hateful ideology by spreading the hope of freedom across the world. … The security of our nation depends on the advance of liberty in other nations." -Bush

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, the metaphors they are a'hummin. Rev. X, I have an update on my blog you visited a while back. Would welcome you back. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Keep me busy for hours with your articles!
_____________________________
http://www.workerbees.biz/images

Unknown said...

Keep on blogging.