For fun, let's look at the kinda crap I get constantly,
I would love to have a discussion with you about your video 'Rise', as it contains too many flaws and falacies to mention in the comments section on YouTube.
By all means, fire away...
" First, the quotes are hard to read...but that's just semantics."
Hopefully that is all the semantic objections you bring up.
" I'm going to focus on your points that are either misleading or just wrong. You also have a lot of statements that are conjecture, but everyone has the right to their opinions and theories."
Thank you for your brevity.
"2:09 – you state that the 9/11 commission officially declared that the WTC was a collapse. They did not officially declare that. Experts in the field of structural engineering, fire engineering, metallurgy, ect. have said that it is likely that the WTC was brought down by the plane crash and fire. The Commission used that explanation in their report. A lot of people do not understand that the Commissions goal was not to determine what caused the collapse of the WTC, or what hit the pentagon. Rather, the Commission’s job was to find out how the US intelligence failed to see the impending terror strike. They went into their duty with the assumption that the events of 9/11 were the cause of a terrorist attack. It was not their goal to prove an alternative theory. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission (I don’t like using wikipedia as a source, but it serves the purpose here)"
From the Commission Homepage-
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (also known as the 9-11 Commission), an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002, is chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks. The Commission is also mandated to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks.
...to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks,
As to why they failed to include any relevant "circumstances" such as Able Danger, WTC 7, or the actual design of either tower, I can only speculate. But they did state that the destruction of the towers was due to internal collapse and nothing else.
As to the experts... Please name them and show relevant experience in related fields. Eager of MIT, the first and most outspoken proponent of the White House Theory, has a great deal of experience in the field of welding and its usage in the pre-fabrication processes for manufactured homes. If the Towers were trailers, he'd be the man to ask. As is, no relevant expertise.
Why do you not like Wiki? Corrollary- Then why would you referrence it?
" 2:19 –again the 9/11 commission didn’t ‘blame’ anything for the collapse. That wasn’t their role."
2:37 – I assume you are stating that the explosions are evidence of bombs. It’s not. www.stupidcollege.com/items/electric-transformer-explosion There were several in the world trade center. My point is that presence of explosions is not evidence of the presence of bombs.
I am stating that there is nothing other than explosives that can create the effect seen on the videos. The upper floors tilt begin to topple forward, then disintergrate without any visible external force. No internal force other than explosives can explain the midair destruction. Seen here The destruction waves running down the sides of the Towers, Seen here and here similiarly can not be explained by any known force other than explosives.
"2:57 – Larry Silverstein did not use a demolition term to describe WTC 7. ‘Pull’ is firefighter term. Furthermore, how does the Silverstein statement make sense if we broke it down “We couldn’t control the fire in the building so instead we decided to blow the building up” If WTC was an insurance scam, or some sort of conspiracy, why did Silverstein money to rebuild"
Pull is also a term used in clay pidgeon shooting, but that is not how he used it. Your slanted paraphrasing also does not convey the subtext of his words. Here is what he said. Watch the whole minute and you get what he meant.
Here again you are arguing semantics, badly.
Also, the firemen had already been evacuated from the building long before its destruction. They were evacuated for this reason As show here
"3:20 – Mentions of explosions…see above."
Yep, See above. No wait. What you are saying is that explosions can only be the effect of what? Electrical transformers? Were there a number of them running down each tower, floor by floor? And could they be detonated in a rapid and descending sequence? Hmmm... interesting.
4:23 – Controlled demolition did not remove the remains of the WTC quickly. The effort took months. *notice the date> NewsdayandNewsday"
No, but Controlled Demolition Incorporated did. Noted here
4:56 – Again, it was not the role of the 9/11 commission to come up with a theory to why the buildings fell."
"5:08 – The ‘official explanation’ as you call it (fire and structural damage to WTC) did not break any laws of physics. PM How Stuff Works PBS"
You are correct. The Official Explanation does not break any rules of Physics. It does as paper and ink usually do. It sits and waits to be read. As for the event explained by the official explanation... Here You go
You have the right to your opinions…but you need to support them with evidence if you are going to present them to a public audience as if they are fact.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do such. Of course, you did just ask for a fully referrenced and evidence supported rock and roll video. I would be interested in your take on any Tom Petty videos. I think it would be interesting.
I would suggest that you start with WTC 7 and go on to Here before you make up your mind about what happened.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
For fun, let's look at the kinda crap I get constantly,
Friday, July 21, 2006
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Still busy with my own legal nightmare, here's a little review.Mind you this is just a timeline for one tiny section of a worldwide false flag operation which used terrorism to create its own situation with its own circumstances. Confusing prepositional phrase. Not to the PNAC . Follow the links to get the whole story. Was huge news somewhere. Anyone heard of Operation Gladio?
A quick chronology of Italy's "strategy of tension"
*1964 Operation Solo.
- In 1964, Gladio was involved in a silent coup d'état when General Giovanni de Lorenzo in Operation Solo forces the Italian Socialists Ministers to leave the government .
*1969 Piazza Fontana bombing.
- According to Avanguardia Nazionale member Vincenzo Vinciguerra: "The December 1969 explosion was supposed to be the detonator which would have convinced the politic and military authorities to declare a state of emergency" 
*1970, Golpe Borghese.
- In 1970, the failed coup attempt Golpe Borghese gathered, around fascist Junio Valerio Borghese, international terrorist Stefano Delle Chiaie and P2 headmaster Licio Gelli.
*1972 Gladio meeting.
- According to The Guardian, "General Geraldo Serravalle, a former head of "Office R", told the terrorism commission that at a crucial Gladio meeting in 1972, at least half of the upper echelons "had the idea of attacking the communists before an invasion. They were preparing for civil war." Later, he put it more bluntly: "They were saying this: "Why wait for the invaders when we can make a preemptive attack now on the communists who would support the invader? The idea is now emerging of a Gladio web made up of semi-autonomous cadres which – although answerable to their secret service masters and ultimately to the NATO-CIA command – could initiate what they regarded as anti-communist operations by themselves, needing only sanction and funds from the existing 'official' Gladio column (...) General Nino Lugarese, head of SISMI from 1981-84 testified on the existence of a 'Super Gladio' of 800 men responsible for 'internal intervention' against domestic political targets." 
- Vincenzo Vinciguerra confessed in 1984 to judge Felice Casson of having carried out the Peteano terrorist attack, in which three policemen died, and for which the Red Brigades (BR) had been blamed before. Vinciguerra explained during his trial how he had been helped by Italian secret services to escape the police and to fly away to Francoist Spain. However, he was abandoned by NATO as soon as he started talking about Gladio, declaring for example during his 1984 trial:
- "with the massacre of Peteano and with all those that have followed, the knowledge should now be clear that there existed a real live structure, occult and hidden, with the capacity of giving a strategic direction to the outrages. [This structure] lies within the states itself. There exists in Italy a secret force parallel to the armed forces, composed of civilians and military men, in an anti-Soviet capacity, that is, to organise a resistance on Italian soil against a Russian army... A super-organization which, lacking a Soviet military invasion which might not happen, took up the task, on NATO's behalf, of preventing a slip to the left in the politcial balance of the country. This they did, with the assistance of the official secret services and the political and military forces..." He then said to The Guardian, in 1990: "I say that every single outrage that followed from 1969 fitted into a single, organised matrix... Avanguardia Nazionale, like Ordine Nuovo (the main right-wing terrorist group active during the 1970s), were being mobilised into the battle as part of an anti-communist strategy originating not with organisations deviant from the institutions of power, but from within the state itself, and specifically from within the ambit of the state's relations within the Atlantic Alliance."  
- According to a December 1, 1990 article by The Independent, quoted by Statewatch, "General Geraldo Serravalle, head of Gladio from 1971 to 1974, told a television programme that he now thought the explosion aboard the plane Argo 16 on 23 November 1973 was probably the work of gladiatori who were refusing to hand over their clandestine arms. Until then it was widely believed the sabotage was carried out by Mossad, the Israeli foreign service, in retaliation for the pro-Libyan Italian government’s decision to expel, rather than try, five Arabs who had tried to blow up an Israeli airliner. The Arabs had been spirited out of the country on board the Argo 16.” 
- In 1974, a massacre committed by Ordine Nuovo, during an anti-fascist demonstration in Brescia, kills eight and injures 102. The same year, a bomb in the Rome to Munich train "Italicus Express" kills 12 and injures 48. Also in 1974, Vito Miceli, P2 member, chief of the SIOS (Servizio Informazioni), Army Intelligence's Service from 1969 and SID's head from 1970 to 1974, got arrested on charges of "conspiration against the state" concerning investigations about Rosa dei venti, a state-infiltrated group involved in terrorist acts. During his trial, he revealed the existence of the NATO stay-behind secret army.
*1977. Reorganization of Italian secret services following Vito Micelli's arrest.
- In 1977, the secret services were thus reorganized in a democratic attempt. With law#801 of 24/10/1977, SID was divided into SISMI (Servizio per le Informazioni e la Sicurezza Militare), SISDE (Servizio per le Informazioni e la Sicurezza Democratica) and CESIS (Comitato Esecutivo per i Servizi di Informazione e Sicurezza). The CESIS was given a coordination role, led by the President of Council.
*1978's murder of Aldo Moro.
- Prime minister Aldo Moro was murdered in May 1978 by the Second Red Brigades (BR) in obscure circumstances. The head of the Italian secret services, accused of negligence, was a P2 member. The so-called "historic compromise" between the Christian-Democracy and the PCI was abandoned:
- "As the conspiracy theorists would have it, Mr. Moro was allowed to be killed either with the acquiescence of people high in Italy’s political establishment, or at their instigation, because of the historic compromise he had made with the Communist Party" (The Independent, November 16, 1990, quoted by Statewatch )
- "During his captivity, Aldo Moro wrote several letters to various political figures, including Giulio Andreotti. In October 1990, "a cache of previously unknown letters written by the former Prime Minister, Aldo Moro, just prior to his execution by Red Brigade terrorists in 1978... was discovered in a Milan apartment which had once been used as a Red Brigade hideout. One of those letters made reference to the involvement of both NATO and the CIA in an Italian-based secret service, 'parallel' army", wrote The Irish Times on November 15, 1990 (quoted by Statewatch, ). "This safe house had been thoroughly searched at the time by Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa, the head of counter-terrorism. How is it that the papers had not been revealed before?" asked The Independent on November 16, 1990 . Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa was murdered in 1982 (see below).
*1980 Bologna massacre.
- "The makings of the bomb... came from an arsenal used by Gladio... according to a parliamentary commission on terrorism... The suggested link with the Bologna massacre is potentially the most serious of all the accusations levelled against Gladio, and comes just two days after the Italian Prime Minister, Giulio Andreotti, cleared Gladio’s name in a speech to parliament, saying that the secret army did not drift from its formal Nato military brief", wrote The Guardian on January 16, 1991 (quoted by Statewatch ). In November 1995, Neo-Fascists terrorists Valerio Fioravanti and Francesca Mambro were convicted to life imprisonment as executors of the 1980 Bologna massacre, for which Gladio's direct influence was proven during the investigation; Licio Gelli, P2's headmaster, received a sentence for investigation diversion, as well as Francesco Pazienza and SISMI officers Pietro Musumeci and Giuseppe Belmonte. Avanguardia Nazionale founder Stefano Delle Chiaie, who was involved in the Golpe Borghese in 1970, was also accused of involvement in the Bologna massacre  
*1982 murder of General Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa, head of counter-terrorism.
- General Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa's 1982 murder, in Palermo, by Pino Greco, one of the Mafia Godfather Salvatore Riina's (aka Toto Riina) favorite hitmen, is allegedly part of the strategy of tension. Alberto Dalla Chiesa had arrested Red Brigades founders Renato Curcio and Alberto Franceschini in September, 1974, and was later charged of investigation concerning Aldo Moro. He had also found Aldo Moro's letters concerning Gladio.
- After the discovery by judge Felice Casson of documents on Gladio in the archives of the Italian military secret service in Rome, Giulio Andreotti, head of Italian government, revealed to the Chamber of deputies the existence of "Operazione Gladio" on October 24, 1990, insisting that Italy has not been the only country with secret "stay-behind" armies. He made clear that "each chief of government had been informed of the existence of Gladio". Former Socialist Primer Minister Bettino Craxi claimed that he had not been informed until he was confronted with a document on Gladio signed by himself while he was Prime Minister. Former Primer Minister Giovanni Spadolini (Republican Party), at the time President of the Senate, and former Prime Minister Arnaldo Forlani, at the time secretary of the ruling Christian Democratic Party clamied they remembered nothing. Spadolini stressed that there was a difference between what he knew as former Defence Secretary and what he knew as former Prime Minister. Only former Prime Minister Francesco Cossiga (DC) confirmed Andreotti's revelations, explaining that he was even "proud and happy" for his part in setting up Gladio as junior Defence Minister of the Christian Democratic Party. This lit up a political storm, requests were made for Cossiga's (Italian President since 1985) resignation or impeachment for high treason. He refused testifying to the investigating Senate committee. Cossiga narrowly escaped his impeachment by stepping down on April 1992, three months before his term expired .
*1998. David Carrett, officer of the U.S. Navy, is put under investigations on charge of political and military espionage and his participation to the 1969 Piazza Fontana bombing, among other events. Judge Guido Salvini also opened up a case against Sergio Minetto, Italian official for the US-NATO intelligence network, and pentito Carlo Digilio. La Repubblica underlined that Carlo Rocchi, CIA's man at Milan, was surprised in 1995 searching for information concerning Operation Gladio, thus demonstrating that all was not over .
1969 Piazza Fontana bombing, which started Italy's anni di piombo, and the 1974 "Italicus Expressen" train bombing were also attributed to Gladio operatives. In 1975, Stefano Delle Chiaie met with Pinochet during Franco's funeral in Madrid, and would participate afterward in operation Condor, preparing for example the attempted murder of Bernardo Leighton, a Chilean Christian Democrat, or participating in the 1980 'Cocaine Coup' of Luis García Meza Tejada in Bolivia. In 1989, he was arrested in Caracas, Venezuela and extradited to Italy to stand trial for his role in the Piazza Fontana bombing. Despite his reputation, Delle Chiaie was acquitted by the Assize Court in Catanzaro in 1989, along with fellow accused Massimiliano Fachini (as yet no convictions have been made for the attack). According to Avanguardia Nazionale member Vincenzo Vinciguerra: "The December 1969 explosion was supposed to be the detonator which would have convinced the politic and military authorities to declare a state of emergency" 
The DSSA, another Gladio ?In July 2005, the Italian press revealed the existence of the Department of Anti-terrorism Strategic Studies (DSSA), a "parallel police" created by Gaetano Saya and Riccardo Sindoca, two leaders of the National Union of the Police Forces (Unpf), a trade-union present in all the state security forces. Both claimed they were former members of Gladio. According to the DSSA website - closed after these revelations -, Fabrizio Quattrochi, murdered in Iraq after being taken hostage, was there "for the DSSA". According to the Italian investigators, the DSSA was trying to obtain international and national recognition by intelligence agencies, in order to obtain financement for its parallel activities. Furthermore, Il Messaggero, quoted by The Independent, declared that, according to judicial sources, wiretaps suggested Dssa members had been planning to kidnap Cesare Battisti, a former communist activist. "We were seeing the genesis of something similar to the death squads in Argentina" (the AAA groups) the magistrate is reported to have said.
Posted by Reverend X at 8:45 AM
Saturday, July 15, 2006
I felt compelled to write this. You have been an inspiration to thousands of artists, musicians, web designers and activists. You have taught us all that one voice can rise above the mediocrity and shame of our present condition and sound a clarion call. I understand your wish to quit now. I do not think you understand what you have meant to us all. And I really don't think you understand how vital to the cause you are. You have created the portal to information that so many people have used to become aware of the reality we live within and are responsible for. I will ask you once, at this time, do not give up your fight. Your view of what you do is self deprecated and minimalized. The world needs you. Please, carry on your fight. Win this fight.
Posted by Reverend X at 3:41 AM
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Not sure who wrote this, but it is right on the money!!
Dear President Bush, Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you and understand why you would propose and support a constitutional amendment banning same sex marriage. As you said, "in the eyes of God marriage is based between a man and a woman." I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them:
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanness - Lev. 15: 19-24. The problem is how can I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though Lev. 19 expressly forbids this. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11: 6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev. 24: 10-16). Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
Posted by Reverend X at 6:17 AM
Sunday, July 09, 2006
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.
Pastor Martin Niemller
When they came for the Muslims,
I said something.
When they came for the poor in New Orleans,
I said something.
When they came fothe disruptersrs, Protesters and Activists,
I said something.
When they came for Users, Choosers, and Losers,
I said something.
When they come for you, their supporters,
What would you like me to say?
Posted by Reverend X at 4:25 AM