Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Articles of Impeachment
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. - - ARTICLE II, SECTION 4 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard B. Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales have committed violations and subversions of the Constitution of the United States of America in an attempt to carry out with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes and deprivations of the civil rights of the people of the United States and other nations, by assuming powers of an imperial executive unaccountable to law and usurping powers of the Congress, the Judiciary and those reserved to the people of the United States, by the following acts:
1) Seizing power to wage wars of aggression in defiance of the U.S. Constitution, the U.N. Charter and the rule of law; carrying out a massive assault on and occupation of Iraq, a country that was not threatening the United States, resulting in the death and maiming of over one hundred thousand Iraqis, and thousands of U.S. G.I.s.
2) Lying to the people of the U.S., to Congress, and to the U.N., providing false and deceptive rationales for war.
3) Authorizing, ordering and condoning direct attacks on civilians, civilian facilities and locations where civilian casualties were unavoidable.
4) Instituting a secret and illegal wiretapping and spying operation against the people of the United States through the National Security Agency.
5) Threatening the independence and sovereignty of Iraq by belligerently changing its government by force and assaulting Iraq in a war of aggression.
6) Authorizing, ordering and condoning assassinations, summary executions, kidnappings, secret and other illegal detentions of individuals, torture and physical and psychological coercion of prisoners to obtain false statements concerning acts and intentions of governments and individuals and violating within the United States, and by authorizing U.S. forces and agents elsewhere, the rights of individuals under the First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and Eighth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
7) Making, ordering and condoning false statements and propaganda about the conduct of foreign governments and individuals and acts by U.S. government personnel; manipulating the media and foreign governments with false information; concealing information vital to public discussion and informed judgment concerning acts, intentions and possession, or efforts to obtain weapons of mass destruction in order to falsely create a climate of fear and destroy opposition to U.S. wars of aggression and first strike attacks.
8) Violations and subversions of the Charter of the United Nations and international law, both a part of the "Supreme Law of the land" under Article VI, paragraph 2, of the Constitution, in an attempt to commit with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes in wars and threats of aggression against Afghanistan, Iraq and others and usurping powers of the United Nations and the peoples of its nations by bribery, coercion and other corrupt acts and by rejecting treaties, committing treaty violations, and frustrating compliance with treaties in order to destroy any means by which international law and institutions can prevent, affect, or adjudicate the exercise of U.S. military and economic power against the international community.
9) Acting to strip United States citizens of their constitutional and human rights, ordering indefinite detention of citizens, without access to counsel, without charge, and without opportunity to appear before a civil judicial officer to challenge the detention, based solely on the discretionary designation by the Executive of a citizen as an "enemy combatant."
10) Ordering indefinite detention of non-citizens in the United States and elsewhere, and without charge, at the discretionary designation of the Attorney General or the Secretary of Defense.
11) Ordering and authorizing the Attorney General to override judicial orders of release of detainees under INS jurisdiction, even where the judicial officer after full hearing determines a detainee is wrongfully held by the government.
12) Authorizing secret military tribunals and summary execution of persons who are not citizens who are designated solely at the discretion of the Executive who acts as indicting official, prosecutor and as the only avenue of appellate relief.
13) Refusing to provide public disclosure of the identities and locations of persons who have been arrested, detained and imprisoned by the U.S. government in the United States, including in response to Congressional inquiry.
14) Use of secret arrests of persons within the United States and elsewhere and denial of the right to public trials.
15) Authorizing the monitoring of confidential attorney-client privileged communications by the government, even in the absence of a court order and even where an incarcerated person has not been charged with a crime.
16) Ordering and authorizing the seizure of assets of persons in the United States, prior to hearing or trial, for lawful or innocent association with any entity that at the discretionary designation of the Executive has been deemed "terrorist."
17) Engaging in criminal neglect in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, depriving thousands of people in Louisiana, Mississippi and other Gulf States of urgently needed support, causing mass suffering and unnecessary loss of life.
18) Institutionalization of racial and religious profiling and authorization of domestic spying by federal law enforcement on persons based on their engagement in noncriminal religious and political activity.
19) Refusal to provide information and records necessary and appropriate for the constitutional right of legislative oversight of executive functions.
Posted by Reverend X at 9:46 AM
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
OK, The MSM will never cover this, but here is the preliminary report, from one of the smartest men in the world, about the facts behind 911. Watch the whole damn thing. You owe it to your country. Click the picture. This is real. This is really what happened. There is no longer a reasonable doubt as to the validity of the "Official 911 Report". The Nature of Information has always been and will always be infectious. Spread the disease, baby!
Posted by Reverend X at 11:35 PM
Monday, June 19, 2006
"Hitler induced a confused and frightened Hindenburg to sign a decree euphemistically called, 'For the Protection of the People and State,' suspending all of the basic rights of citizens and imposing the death sentence for arson, sabotage, resistance to the decree, and disturbances to public order. Arrests could be made on suspicion, and people could be sentenced to prison without trial or the right of counsel. The suspension was never lifted throughout the entire period of Nazi rule, and the decree of February 28th destroyed fundamental guarantees under the Weimar democracy."
Now why would I bring up this little bit of History?
SEC. 605. THE UNIFORMED DIVISION, UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE.
- (a) In General- Chapter 203 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after section 3056 the following:
`Sec. 3056A. Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service Uniformed Division
- `(a) There is hereby created and established a permanent police force, to be known as the `United States Secret Service Uniformed Division'. Subject to the supervision of the Secretary of Homeland Security, the United States Secret Service Uniformed Division shall perform such duties as the Director, United States Secret Service, may prescribe in connection with the protection of the following:"
And there is more:
From the ACLU Overview:
"The Department of Justice (DOJ) has been drafting comprehensive anti-terrorism legislation for the past several months. The draft legislation, dated January 9, 2003, grants sweeping powers to the government, eliminating or weakening many of the checks and balances that remained on government surveillance, wiretapping, detention and criminal prosecution even after passage of the USA PATRIOT Act, Pub. L. No. 107-56, in 2001.
Among its most severe problems, the bill
Diminishes personal privacy by removing checks on government power, specifically by
- Making it easier for the government to initiate surveillance and wiretapping of U.S. citizens under the authority of the shadowy, top-secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. (Sections 101, 102 and 107)
- Permitting the government, under certain circumstances, to bypass the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court altogether and conduct warrantless wiretaps and searches. (Sections 103 and 104)
- Sheltering federal agents engaged in illegal surveillance without a court order from criminal prosecution if they are following orders of high Executive Branch officials. (Section 106)
Diminishes public accountability by increasing government secrecy; specifically, by
- Authorizing secret arrests in immigration and other cases, such as material witness warrants, where the detained person is not criminally charged. (Section 201)
- Threatening public health by severely restricting access to crucial information about environmental health risks posed by facilities that use dangerous chemicals. (Section 202)
- Harming fair trial rights for American citizens and other defendants by limiting defense attorneys from challenging the use of secret evidence in criminal cases. (Section 204)
- Gagging grand jury witnesses in terrorism cases to bar them from discussing their testimony with the media or the general public, thus preventing them from defending themselves against rumor-mongering and denying the public information it has a right to receive under the First Amendment. (Section 206)
Diminishes corporate accountability under the pretext of fighting terrorism; specifically, by
- Granting immunity to businesses that provide information to the government in terrorism investigations, even if their actions are taken with disregard for their customers' privacy or other rights and show reckless disregard for the truth. Such immunity could provide an incentive for neighbor to spy on neighbor and pose problems similar to those inherent in Attorney General Ashcroft's "Operation TIPS." (Section 313)"
Now comes the big question of the day... What can one person do about this? What can you do about this? Let us never forget the power of one person.
- One person fired the shot that started WWI.
- One person wrote the Declaration of Independence.
- One person refused to give up her seat on a bus.
- One person resisted British Imperialism in India with a hungerstrike.
A little over a year ago I was arguing with an ex-girlfriend of mine about the state of the Nation and the World. She posed the same question that I pose here.
"What can one person do about it?" I responded, "I don't know, but I am going to find out."
It has been a year. 100's of thousands of people have seen my work in the last year. The videos, banners, and of course, the writings that I have put here have reached a great many people. Have I done anything that has resulted in any real change? I honestly don't know. But a year ago my email was filled with hate letters and insults. Now I get a few thank you's and a lot of tips to information I haven't covered yet. I've done all that you have seen at Blasted Reality
and here at A Post Apocalyptic by myself. One person was able to touch a 100,000+ people in a year and spread the truth to them. Now for the best part. I am only getting started.
What can you do? There is no limit to that question. You can run for office. Get involved in local groups. Set up your own alt media website. Write letters to your local paper. Call your Representatives. The list goes on forever, all that matters is that you do something. It is not too late to fix this country. It is only to late to fix it from your couch while watching tv. If you don't do something now it will be too late to fix it peacefully. MAlcolm X talked about the "Ballot or the Bullet". Well, we are there now and the balllot has become corrupted. We either repair that recourse or we must accept that the alternative is the only option. I hope we can repair rather than revolt. But it isn't up to me... It's up to you.
Posted by Reverend X at 9:05 PM
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
IT's finally Summer, Twenty-ought-six.
Welcome to the Apocalypse.
Brought to you by an evil mix
Of Corporate Christian hics and dicks.
Who's the guy on their Crucifix?
Why's their Heaven across the River Styx?
Only one way for a fix
Gas the jars, light the wics!
The shot clock's going to expire
Got no heroes, they been retired.
By the beast and his Sire.
Dont say shit, cuz we all wired.
Sheep climbing onto the Pyre
or sinking into that quagmire.
Hell Yeah I'll yell, "Bush is a liar!"
Sent from God? He'd be on Fire!
To protect/defend is what he swore.
Then the Constitution hit the floor.
The GAO said "Fraud 2004!"
But the media would say no more.
Cover Ann Coulter the Crack Whore
Not a word about the World War
both 3 and 4 are at the door.
Ain't no peace for us in store
Count it up. What's the score?
Of the Human Race? Nevermore!
As hope is turned into despair
and hopelessness fills the air.
with lost souls and lost stares.
the cowards warn "Beware! BE SCARED!"
The masses seem to be impaired.
They see the truth but they don't care!
who will Rise up? Who will Dare?
Who ain't feelin safe in the Viper's lair.
Raise the flag, light the flare.
Stand up and fight like you got a pair!
It's time to kill the debate.
We simply can't afford to wait
Tomorrow will be too late.
Now or never. Mark the date.
We took control of our fate
Warred for life, not for hate.
To them the pawns never rate.
But Pawns take King. Checkmate!
Posted by Reverend X at 9:58 PM
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Now that we pretty much have to face the coming apocalyptic doom with nothing but alcohol, seretonin reuptake inhibitors, tranquilizers and an epidemic amount of methamphetamines to take the edge off that other crap, I thought it was about time for something not completely depressing. Ok, go watch this video. Belinda Bedakovski. Yes, there will be humping and straddling. Oh yeah, and damn speedy fingering too.
Posted by Reverend X at 9:52 AM
Saturday, June 10, 2006
A Personal Decision
By Kevin Ryan
June 9th 2005
Have you ever found yourself caught between several hundred million people and their most cherished lies? After writing a letter to a government scientist, pleading with him to clarify a report of his work, I found myself in just that situation. The letter was circulated on the internet and for a brief time I became a reluctant celebrity. Of course I stand behind what I wrote, although it was originally intended as a personal message, not an open letter. Since many have asked for clarification, here is my message to all.
To me, the report in question represents a decision point, not just for the US, but for humanity as a whole. We're at a point where we must decide if we will live consciously, or literally give up our entire reality for a thin veneer of lies. In the US these lies include cheap propaganda that passes for journalism, police-state measures that promise security, and mountains of debt that paint a picture of wealth. Additionally we've adopted many implicit self-deceptions, like the idea that we'll always enjoy a limitless share of the world's resources, no matter where these are located or who might disagree.
All people lie to themselves. It's one of the most important things we have yet to accept about our own nature. We lie to ourselves to justify our past actions, to protect our self-image, and to promote ourselves relative to others. This lying is at the root of many of our problems (e.g. nationalism and racism). Until we see this, and strive to understand if not control it, the resulting problems will continue unchecked and the outcome will be certain. Any organism or society that makes self-deception its modus operandi will make many bad, and ultimately fatal, decisions. The day will come when we are collectively fooling ourselves in such a way that we essentially trade everything we have for what's behind our fantasy curtain. It appears that day is near.
The official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a key part of our current self-deception. More importantly, this story may be our last chance to see just how critical our situation is so that we can all stop, and begin working together to solve the real problems we face. These problems, for the US and the world as a whole, amount to a growing storm of factors including environmental changes, resource depletion, and growth in resource usage.[1,2] Undoubtedly the secret Energy Taskforce report of May 2001 would verify this, and help us to understand that our government is responding to some of these threats with a carefully laid out plan. This plan assumes that people cannot rise above their own natural, ego-based self-deception, and therefore few of us will survive the coming storm. In essence, they're betting against us.
Anyone who honestly looks at the evidence has difficulty finding anything in the official story of 9/11 that is believable. It's not just one or two strange twists or holes in the story, the whole thing is bogus from start to end. In my previous job I was in a position to question one part, the collapse of three tall buildings due to fire. But this isn't really a chemistry or engineering problem, and may be best approached initially through statistics.
The three WTC buildings in question weren't all designed the same way and weren�t all hit by airplanes. The only thing they seemed to have in common were relatively small and manageable fires, as indicated by the work of firefighters right up to the moment of collapse. From the government's report we know that only a small percentage of the supporting columns in each of the first two buildings were severed, and that the jet fuel burned off in just a few minutes.
To follow the latest "leading hypothesis", what are the odds that all the fireproofing fell off in just the right places, even far from the point of impact? Without much test data, let's say it's one in a thousand. And what are the odds that the office furnishings converged to supply highly directed and (somehow) forced-oxygen fires at very precise points on the remaining columns? Is it another one in a thousand? What is the chance that those points would then all soften in unison, and give way perfectly, so that the highly dubious �progressive global collapse� theory could be born? I wouldn't even care to guess. But finally, with well over a hundred fires in tall buildings through history, what are the chances that the first, second and third incidents of fire-induced collapse would all occur on the same day? Let's say it's one in a million. Considering just these few points we're looking at a one in a trillion chance, using generous estimates and not really considering the third building (no plane, no jet fuel, different construction).
How convenient that our miraculous result, combined with several other trains of similarly unlikely events, gives us reason to invade the few most strategically important lands for the production of oil and natural gas. As I said, this is not about chemistry or engineering. Our continued dependence on this highly improbable story means that we have a desperate need to believe it. It is, in fact, a psychology problem.
Solving the problem is a personal challenge, and involves at least three-steps. First, we have to admit we were wrong, and that we were fooled. This is not easy for most people, but congratulations to the neo-cons for noticing that their political opponents seem to be least able to admit they were wrong on any significant issue. Secondly, we have to see that terrorism is actually much worse than we feared because the terrorists are in charge. Such a pause on a national scale would be dramatic to say the least. If we get to the third step we begin to realize the scope of change necessary to move forward in a conscious manner. Obviously the US government must be substantially changed and/or forgiven. New cooperative, multinational agreements would need to be implemented immediately.
If you make it through step one and care enough about people to work for step three, you may face ridicule and isolation. You may lose your income and some friends, but if we continue down the same path there's a real chance you're going to lose those anyway. On the upside you may be able to hold on to some sense of integrity. The only thing you can be certain of is that we're all in this together. No matter how you voted, what credentials or positions you hold, or what faith you have in people, you will face the consequences of our collective self-deceptions. Now is the time for each of us to decide between a stormy reality and what�s behind the fantasy curtain.
Posted by Reverend X at 6:59 AM
Sunday, June 04, 2006
- To mark the One Year Anniversary of the first Blasted Reality Video Release, Rise. I have posted it over at the Huffingtonpost. It has been a year now since I first put the words Thermodynamics and Physics into a Flash presentation. Any effect? I'm not saying this Video began the Intellectual Re awakening that we have just experienced, but in the last 12 months, multiple Physicists, Engineers, Mathematicians and Experts in fields relevant to the events of 9-11 have come forward with Peer Review Papers disproving the Official Theory. That prolly should have made the News. Hmm.
- Actual Police Video from the 2002 Portland Police Riot finally found its way out into the publics eyes. Not only does it show the level of scrutiny the Police believe is appropriate for everyone, it also show just how biased/prejudiced/primed they are against the Average Citizen. If you think for a second that they have a "For the Community. To protect and serve..." Attitude or nature, watch this video. They filmed it themselves. You can hear them talk about normal everyday citizens as if they were enemy combatants. Watch as they set up, then brutally take down and beat a protestor. Normally you only see the action after it has started they can claim anything about the victim they want, but since they knew they were going to do it, the camera man had the whole scene from beginning to end. Approach, flop, assault, arrest, drag away!! And last, but certainly not least : You get to see the preparation and planning that went into the ""Fearing for their lives, the police were forced to defend themselves against an angry and bottle throwing crowd of belligerents." full on assault of the peaceful protesters. The "Official Story" says that the crowd became violent and the police were assaulted by bottles and had to defend themselves. On these tapes you get to watch the
Police plan their attack, coordinate with each other and then in a military fashion, assault and subdue the assembled US cititzens who were exercising their right to gather peacefully and express dissent with their illegitimate government and its illegal plans to invade Iraq. For those wanting concrete evidence that wqe have truly become a Fascist Nation with no regard for American Ideals like Freedom, Democracy and liberty, Here you go. The Portland Police following orders to enforce a policy which is illegal under the Constitution. The Rights of 1,000's of Americans were ignored in a frenzy of beating and pepper spraying for no reason other than to remind the People that their Government is tougher than they are. Every Officer who willingly followed those orders should face the same Justice that their predecessors, the Nazi's faced for their crimes against humanity.With great power comes great responsibility. No one who's ever read the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights can claim ignorance of Right or Wrong in this situation. Yes, the Police have hard jobs. On that day in 2002 they took it upon themselves to make their jobs a lot harder. They were the attackers. They reveled in their crimes. They have no business being Cops.
- Just finished a flash titled Release that had been mothballed since the 1st week in March. I had forgotten even starting it, but recently discovered it and I really like the song. It is amazing that it was less than 3 months ago... For anyone familiar with what happened, thank you for your support. Never forget, your whole world can change in the blink of an eye. Whether good or bad, it can just happen. One day you are a father, husband, care-giver with two babies and a Wife whom you have shared everything and trust implicitly and the next day be homeless, penniless, hopeless, alone and destroyed. But that which does not kill us... Is a mistake.
Posted by Reverend X at 7:48 AM